Mike & April: Engaged

Below: My favorite!

I spent a little time the other day out and about in Providence with a friend and fellow wedding photographer, Mike. I photographed him and his lovely fiance, April on a beautiful afternoon last week. We started in Roger Williams Park then travelled up to India Point in Providence to take some sunset shots. I had a great time – it’s both fun and nerve-wracking photographing another photographer.

These are a few of my favorites from the evening. Thanks, Mike and April!

Post to Twitter

30 Responses to “Mike & April: Engaged”

1. Laura says:

Gosh, this couple is so gorgeous. I love city engagement shoots. Thank you so much for sharing.

2. Loree says:

Thnnikig like that shows an expert’s touch

3. Whoever wrote this, you know how to make a good article.

4. Your cranium must be protecting some very valuable brains.

5. That’s a smart way of thinking about it.

6. It’s great to read something that’s both enjoyable and provides pragmatisdc solutions.

7. back while says:

This insight’s just the way to kick life into this debate.

8. I bow down humbly in the presence of such greatness.

9. Thanks for taking the time to post. It’s lifted the level of debate

10. I might be beating a dead horse, but thank you for posting this!

11. Geez, that’s unbelievable. Kudos and such.

12. analysed says:

Clear, informative, simple. Could I send you some e-hugs?

13. mobile says:

Okay I’m convinced. Let’s put it to action.

14. Good points all around. Truly appreciated.

15. That’s a subtle way of thinking about it.

16. Hey hey hey, take a gander at what’ you’ve done

17. Thanks for introducing a little rationality into this debate.

18. You really saved my skin with this information. Thanks!

19. bills wo says:

Frankly I think that’s absolutely good stuff.

20. You have shed a ray of sunshine into the forum. Thanks!

21. allergies says:

Lot of smarts in that posting!

22. This does look promising. I’ll keep coming back for more.

23. This is a really intelligent way to answer the question.

24. It’s always a pleasure to hear from someone with expertise.

25. Gee willikers, that’s such a great post!

26. Sharp thinking! Thanks for the answer.

27. Hahahaha. I’m not too bright today. Great post!

28. Carlos says:

Dies ist kein grodfes Gesche4ft –> It is no big deal. I know. But from the way the original English seetnnce has been translated into German, I can straight away say that it’s machine translation. No problem Vajra, as long as one does not end up with “Out of sight, out of mind” being translated as “invisible idiot”!Regards,Dondu N.Raghavan

29. Alicia says:

This shows real extiprese. Thanks for the answer.

30. Rachele says:

Amazing things here. I’m very happy to see your post.

Thanks a lot and I’m looking ahead to touch you. Will you please
    drop me a e-mail?